Burgundy Skinny Jeans & A Knotted Tee

Burgundy Skinny Jeans, A Knotted Tee and a Jean Jacket are perfect for fall

I feel like every week I am in love with a new fall style but I really am! Maybe I am just having fun with myΒ blog and really challenging myself to be out of the mommy style and into a more fashionable “ME” lifestyle. This outfit is just so me. I love my burgundy jeans that I got from Zara, I have a pair in navy too but these ones are just so amazing and I love them with my burgundy booties. Nobody said you can’t have too much burgundy right? And this knotted tee from K-Lee Boutique I LOVE!! The knotted front really gives it a fashionable edge with the comfort of a t-shirt.

My Style:
Burgundy Skinny Jeans from Zara, Burgundy Booties from Call It Spring Old (similar, similar), Knotted T-Shirt from K-Lee Boutique, Jean Jacket, Stella & Dot Covet Handbag, Laurel Lariat Necklace

Burgundy skinny jeans and this fabulous knotted t-shirt! Laurel Lariat Necklace is so perfect! It can be worn 4 different ways! Burgundy skinny jeans and this fabulous knotted t-shirt! Burgundy skinny jeans and this fabulous knotted t-shirt! Burgundy Skinny Jeans, A Knotted Tee and a Jean Jacket are perfect for fall Burgundy Skinny Jeans, A Knotted Tee and a Jean Jacket are perfect for fallLove this stella and dot sunday covet handbag! absolutely favourite!Hope you have a beautifully inspired day!
Jen

22 Comments on Burgundy Skinny Jeans & A Knotted Tee

1. Jenn
    September 24, 2016 at 6:02 pm (9 months ago)

Love the burgundy jeans!!

September 25, 2016 at 9:39 pm (9 months ago)

thank you so much! they are definitely a favourite of mine!

October 21, 2016 at 3:17 pm (8 months ago)

They are from Zara and so comfortable! I have them in navy too and think i need to go back and get them in a green one day!

October 21, 2016 at 3:07 pm (8 months ago)

Thank you so much Alison! Burgundy is such a great colour for fall and they are so so comfortable!

2. Jessica
    October 21, 2016 at 3:58 pm (8 months ago)

Jen, you are so cute! I love this outfit; I need to invest in a knotted tee– I don’t own one yet! I love the burgundy color for fall. And your video is amazing! I love how you went over styling this necklace 4 different ways and added in captions throughout the video πŸ™‚
    ~Jessica | http://www.petitestylescript.com/

October 21, 2016 at 4:06 pm (8 months ago)

I feel like unless you have a brand you love you really need to try on knotted tees, they all fit differently. I love this one because it is a knit fabric so it’s super soft but also warm. Plus the knotting is in just the right place so it’s really flattering. Thank you so much for your comment about the video! That’s always a spot that is fun to create and add details so I appreciate your feedback! xo Jen

3. Courtney
    October 21, 2016 at 4:01 pm (8 months ago)

I just ordered some burgundy jeans the other day and was wondering how to style them. Loving your entire outfit!

xo,
    Courtney | stylebycourtney.com

October 21, 2016 at 4:04 pm (8 months ago)

Oh yay!! I wear mine all the time! They just go with so many things! Hope this helped give you some ideas! xo Jen

4. Tiffani at Breton Bay
    October 21, 2016 at 4:18 pm (8 months ago)

Love this whole look especially with the denim jacket on top!! You are killing it in those burgundy jeans!!! I am totally inspired to try the knotted tee trend now πŸ™ŒπŸ»

xoxo
    Tiffani

October 21, 2016 at 10:09 pm (8 months ago)

You totally should try the knotted tee trend! I find you need to try them on because the fit can potentially be weird but this one I found was awesome right from the start! I love the trend!

5. Kim
    October 21, 2016 at 6:23 pm (8 months ago)

Love the burgundy jeans and that necklace is great! Stella & Dot always has the coolest pieces.

XO,
    Kim

October 21, 2016 at 10:08 pm (8 months ago)

Hey Kim! I know Stella does really well with their versatile pieces! I’m a stylist and I don’t even wear the necklaces all the ways that they can be worn! Although I have a lot of pieces to choose from πŸ˜‰

6. Nicole Leffew
    October 21, 2016 at 9:36 pm (8 months ago)

Love the knotted tee and those jeans are killer!

October 21, 2016 at 10:08 pm (8 months ago)

Thanks Nicole!! I love both of them! The knotted tee is so fun and flattering and those jeans are AMAZING! Super stretchy and comfortable!

7. April
    October 21, 2016 at 11:42 pm (8 months ago)

The burgundy color is so pretty! And I love your video. So well put-together. I love how you showed all the different ways to style your necklace.

October 23, 2016 at 7:28 pm (8 months ago)

Hi April! Thank you so much!! I love creating video because it just makes it so much easier to really see everything especially the necklace part and how many ways you can wear it!

October 24, 2016 at 3:30 pm (8 months ago)

Hey Samantha!
      They totally are the best!! And agree so is Zara! I love their selection and their pants are seriously my favourite! xo Jen

8. Nikki
    October 25, 2016 at 9:45 pm (8 months ago)

Love the burgundy jeans! I need to get myself a pair ASAP!

October 27, 2016 at 5:08 pm (8 months ago)

You should! These are from Zara and they are so so awesome! They fit really well and are super stretchy so it’s really comfortable!