A fur vest has a way of making you feel so glamorous, combine that with a chiffon top, leather leggings, fabulous booties and jewels and you feel on top of the world! This whole look makes me feel beyond put together and amazing… It’s just one of those outfits that will always do that for you. This however is not an everyday look, which may be why it has such an impact on your emotions and ego. Since the holidays are quickly approaching, there are bound to be plenty of get togethers, Christmas parties, cocktail parties, girls nights, date nights, can I make up any more reasons? Oh and with it just being Canadian Thanksgiving (i just wore this) there are plenty plenty plenty of reasons to get yourself all dolled up and feeling special.
So today is about being treating yourself to being glamorous. Treating yourself to feeling amazing. It doesn’t have to be this outfit but any outfit that makes you feel on top of the world. Pick something you can pull apart so that you can wear it everyday, for example my burgundy dress I styled for day and night, or next week when I style this vest casually. It’s so sad when you buy something and it just sits in your closet, instead you need to get as much wear as you can out of everything and enjoy taking some time to feel good.
Fur Vest From KIXS, Chiffon Top From RW&Co (old), Blush Blouse from RW&Co (old), Leather Leggings from Aritzia, Caged Booties from DSW (old), Stella & Dot Clutch, S&D Sutton Necklace, Celine Wrap Bracelet, Winding Arrow Ring, Maylee Ring, Renegade Bracelet, Icon Convertible Watch In Stone
So this outfit has unintentionally come together over this last year… It’s probably on the high end of my spending to pull it all together but they are all really great quality, they are staples in everyone’s wardrobe and I consider them all investment pieces. The only thing that has been recently added is the fur vest from KIXS and the jewellery but because I’m a Stella & Dot stylist I don’t really count that in my budgeting since I get most of that free.
Here’s how you can put this look together!
1. & 2. Are the actual items I am wearing and 100% recommend you get these brands if you want to recreate this look because of their quality.
- Fur Vest from KIXS. Amazing quality and it comes with a belt. I’m wearing a small, it would be bit tight if I did it up but I have no intention of ever doing it up.
- A MUST HAVE are the Aritzia Wilfred Free Daria Pant. They are $135 which I find pricey but when I shopped around they were the only ones that fit amazing, felt amazing, sucked in everywhere you needed it and smoothed everywhere you needed it. All the other ones I ended up with love handles or they were way to short and there is nothing sexy and feel good about that.
- RW&CO. – Granular Crepe Blouse With Sleeve Slits – I love RW&Co and since that is where my original top came from it is fitting that I found another beautiful substitute from there.
- RW&CO. – Printed Cami In Granular Crepe – I had a blush lace tank from RW&Co but I thought this floral one would be so GORGEOUS and such a pretty mix of feminine.
- Caged Booties – Pretty sure these are my exact caged booties YAY!!
- The Stella & Dot Sutton Necklace – There is no substituting this necklace because this necklace can be worn 5 different ways. Thats the Stella Versatility.
Hope you loved today’s post! There was a lot of love poured into it so please share, comment and subscribe to A Beautiful Inspiration!
Have a beautifully inspired day!!