How To Wear A Blanket Scarf! 6 Ways in 60 Seconds

how to wear a blanket scarf 6 ways in 60 seconds

It’s getting colder so the blanket scarves have come out of the closet and you are seeing more and more of them! So today I thought it would be fun and challenging for myself to put together a post and video on How To Wear A Blanket Scarf! And to add a little extra pressure on myself I decided that I wanted to show you 6 ways to wear a blanket scarf in 60 seconds!

If you don’t have your favourite blanket scarf just yet then head over to Ilymix and pick out your favourite! They have plenty of styles AND you can use my code Kinal20 to get 20% OFF!! I even ordered a beanie which I am super excited to get!

I’d love to hear which style was your favourite!
Have a wonderful start to your week!! xo Jen

16 Comments on How To Wear A Blanket Scarf! 6 Ways in 60 Seconds

December 7, 2016 at 2:48 am (6 months ago)

Thanks Toby! So glad you loved it!

1. Whitney
    December 5, 2016 at 3:54 pm (6 months ago)

I love the video!! Blanket scarves are probably one of my favorite parts of winter… the chance to feel like you’re wrapped up in a blanket all day… but still stylish!!

December 7, 2016 at 2:48 am (6 months ago)

It’s that the best part of a blanket scarf!! I love how cozy and warm they are!

2. Jessica
    December 5, 2016 at 5:08 pm (6 months ago)

Hi Jen, I LOVE this post! I purchased my first blanket scarves last year & initially had trouble wearing them! This video is so helpful 🙂 Plus, the colors in your scarf are beautiful!

December 7, 2016 at 2:45 am (6 months ago)

Hey Jessica! So glad you liked it!! They really are fun and super versatile which I really like! Looking forward to seeing how you style your blanket scarf!

3. Debbie Savage
    December 5, 2016 at 8:14 pm (6 months ago)

You are awesome! Oh, I could see your breathe in the cold air and it gave me goosebumps! Anyway, going back to your six ways to style a scarf I would use each of those tips! I especially want to try out the belt one! So, cute! Thank you!
    xo Debbie | http://www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

December 7, 2016 at 2:46 am (6 months ago)

Haha it was so so cold that day lol but I was determined to make that video!! You would look super cute with a blanket scarf styled with a belt!

4. Jenna
    December 5, 2016 at 8:49 pm (6 months ago)

These are such great ideas and I can’t wait to try some of them out! Thanks for sharing!

Cheers, J

December 7, 2016 at 2:47 am (6 months ago)

So glad you liked it Jenna!!

5. Helena Marz
    December 6, 2016 at 2:45 am (6 months ago)

Love your tips on how to wear this blanket scarf! I will definitely try it out!

December 7, 2016 at 2:39 am (6 months ago)

So glad you liked them!! I love wearing a cozy blanket scarf!

6. Ilona
    December 6, 2016 at 8:41 pm (6 months ago)

I love all the different ways you styled the scarf!! Love them all 🙂

December 7, 2016 at 2:39 am (6 months ago)

Thank you so much!! Gotta love a great blanket scarf!!

7. Pentené
    January 2, 2017 at 10:14 pm (5 months ago)

Now this was awesome!!! And even more awesome is that you did this and it looked cold outdoors where you are. Lol Thanks for sharing your tips with us. I enjoyed seeing you show us 6 different ways to wear a blanket scarf in 60 seconds. Xoxo

January 9, 2017 at 9:18 pm (5 months ago)

Thank You Pentene! It was so cold lol, I didn’t realize my camera would capture my cold breathe so well lol. Hope it inspired you to wear your blanket scarf!!