Rompers are such a great trend that I have been adoring for so so long! Unfortunately because I have a long torso I have tried and tried again but never seem to find a romper that fits right. Rompers usually have a gathered waist line which of course is different on every single person. So today’s post is all about How To Wear A Romper This Summer! A great choice since they do tend to be hard but definitely achievable!!
A good fitting romper should have the cinched waistline in your narrowest part of your midsection so that it gives you a flattering hour glass shape while of course hiding anything you want to be hidden. For myself that gather is usually too high and stretched right out rather than the cute tucked in shirt kind of a look that a well fitted romper should have.
That said every romper is different so don’t give up on them. If you see a cute one give it a try and you never know. I did with this cute floral romper I found at Marshall’s and was so incredibly impressed that it fit good and I loved it immediately. I’ve worn it out for drinks with the girls and also in Hawaii for cocktails.
How To Wear A Romper This Summer:
- Find a romper you love – you may have to try them on again and again but hey I finally found one I love so I know you can too!!
- Rompers are great because you can wear them with flip flops or wedges. I love a great wedge heels because they are more stable than a normal heel, give it a fun playful look without being too over the top fancy.
- Accent the neckline! Rompers give you neck a display case for jewellery! If your going casual pair it with a simple necklace… Maybe try my Jenny Present custom Engraved necklace! Or make a bit more of a statement like I did with this pink leather and gold embellished choker necklace.
- Grab a cute clutch! clutches are perfect for carrying all your necessities and because they are small, there is no cross body to cover up the romper look and they don’t over complicate the look especially if you find a busy floral print like my romper.
OMG I just love these rompers! The first two are on sale to for $30 and from my favourite store!
- Floral Romper From Marshall’s – Similar Favourites that are on sale for $30!! – white romper – floral romper
- Black Wedge Mules From DSW
- Leather Necklace From Ettika
- Cork Clutch From Stella & Dot – Similar cork clutches, both from Lily Pulitzer 1 and Lily Pulitzer 2.