- It’s beautiful – If your going to be carrying it all year then it better be pretty. They have great variety in patterns and colourful tabs.
- Coil binding – this is a must because it allows you to easily write in it without having to hold it open and it can lay open to the day your working on.
- Monthly calendar – so you can view your whole month st once.
- Daily calendar– you get a full page with hourly time slots so you can easily out your day. There’s nothing worse than having no room for all your activities
- To do list – thus is great for putting all your to do list or focusing on you too 3 for that day. Plus checkboxes to mark them done
- Meal planning – I’m so guilty of not planning meals and then all of a sudden it’s dinner and I have no idea what to make. The planning by section helps you plan ahead and remember to take it out.
- Gratitude – guys this is huge because it helps set your mindset. Take the time for this step.
Large Desk Top Calendar
I’ll be using my large planner to map out my ABI collection game plan for each month. By planning tradeshows, pop up shops, specials, launches and campaigns in advance I can easily see where I am good and where the holes are. It gives you opportunities to create additional sales opportunities where needed, plan launched based around holidays and feel confident in your yearly plan.
- Hashtags – There is a section for you hashtags which will be great for sponsored posts and remembering exactly which tags you need to use.
- Monthly Goals – if you set monthly goals and only a few you have a good chance of achieving them and if you do this each month and track them you will be surprised at how much you can accomplish.
- Collaborations – this can be current or goal collabs. You’ve got this and a reminder that you can!
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life – This book is my favourite and one that I plan thread over again several times. It’s about setting your mindset to concur your goals and going for your dreams. So incredibly powerful and a must read!
- You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth – this is part 2 to you are a badass and what I am currently reading now. Again amazing and a must read to set your mindset, throw away your money thoughts and go for it.
- Side Hustle: From Idea to Income in 27 Days – This is my next book I plan to read and have heard great things about it!
- I’m curious what are you top books to read!? Leave a comment below and tell me!
Those are my main picks for 2018 to help me prep. Now you have to use them, set time aside to fill in your calendar, create a blog schedule, map out all your monthly plans on your large calendar.