Did you know that A Beautiful Inspiration launched a clothing line called the ABI Collection! I really want to share with you the collection but also the journey to creating it. Its been really amazing, really challenging and rewarding.
It started when I lost my job recently and had to figure out what I was going to do. I worked from home doing the book keeping and office management for my parents construction company, I owned and still own an event planning business Fresh Look Event Management but wasn’t putting much focus on it because the goal was my parents company and then also blogging here. I was busy but really fulfilling my goals and my creative side.
Until one day we found out that the construction company was not going to be around for much longer and I needed to find something else to do. I know that I am an entrepreneur at heart, my husband and I agreed we wanted me to be home with the kids and I needed to find something that I had passion for and loved. This left me with a good month of stress, depression, anxiety and no sleep. I am 35 and always thought I would have my dream career by now and here I am starting over. The stress of picking the right path was strong.
I have a graphic design background from school and always wanted to own a boutique and I kind of accidentally found a supplier on the internet for my sweaters… is that fate? I ordered 4 styles… 4!! Now that I think about it, I feel like it was totally fate because of those 4 sweaters and tees I found my sweaters style and LOVED it! For the tees, ones was way to tight and the other was out of stock and they sent me a replacement tee I ended up loving.
To shorten this story I just took the step and went for it. There was a lot of fear along the way, is this the right path? What if I just bankrupt my family? Should I just get a full time job working for someone else to not deal with the stress? There were a lot of should’s and so I just put my faith in god that he was going to lead me. My pre-order’s went so amazing and I was shocked how many people wanted a sweater or tee. I launched a few more items for the fall collection and all of them have been received so amazingly.
It is beyond a learning curve, a completely unknown industry with some errors made along the way but my focus is to keep making high quality items, giving amazing above and beyond service and creating a loyal following of people who love what I create and the reason I create them.
This collection is exactly what the A Beautiful Inspiration blog stands for.
It is about empowering women to love their life, to be thankful for our blessings and to treat yourself because you are fabulous.
I have always been about supporting women, boutiques, people and bringing warmth and happiness into your inbox and my goal with this collection is to continue that and to build a community of people who support each other.
So let me introduce you to the ABI Collection
- The Thankful Sweater – of course just like the name this sweater is a little fun reminder about being so thankful for your life.
- Lipstick & Latte’s Sweater – gotta have a little fun with your style right? And who isn’t obsessed with lipsticks and latte’s? or maybe that is just me and every person who ordered this sweater already… just saying.
- #blessed Sweater – we have so many blessings in life that sometimes we are to busy to appreciate. Every time you wear this sweater I hope you think about your blessings.
- Love Is The New Black Tee – This was the first design ever and I love this saying because there is so so much negative going on in the world that we really need more love.
- Yoga & Wine – This saying is my favourite and pretty close to reality in my house. I love yoga but lately my yoga life has been yoga pants and a glass of wine… like while I am writing this.
- The Perfect Gift Pack – This is the easiest way to gift give! You get our super cute Love Is The New Black Tee, with our #grateful pouch, your choice of Elate Lipstick or Gloss and a few extra sample goodies we throw in there for you.
I hope you love our Fall collection! And thank you so much to the amazing support we have had so far with each item! I am currently working on the Winter collection which will have new sayings and new styles.
Also follow us on Instagram because in our stories is where we like to get your input on the upcoming designs!!
Thanks so much for joining me today! Share this post and comment because I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas on what you want to see next!