It’s Friday!! Are you getting excited for the weekend? I am SOOOO looking forward to the weekend. Even though it is looking to be a busy one I am very happy to say that I get to sleep in so that makes it all worth it.
Friday also means that it is style friday!! Today I am sharing with you one of my favourite outfits right now which include my burgundy pants and burgundy shoes! Two new items to my wardrobe that I LOVE!!!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
WHAT I’M WEARING:
- Burgundy Pants from Zara
- Grey Tank Top
- Black Sweater (similar)
- Burgundy Boots
- Black Bomber Jacket (similar and love!)
- Pink Infinite Scarf (from Prague, similar, similar)
- Sutton Necklace
- Legend Pendant Necklace
- Rebel Ring
- Waverly Handbag
If you love booties as much as I do and also happen to love burgundy then you are going to love today’s collection of boots to choose from! Which one is your favourite?
- BP. ‘Trolley’ Ankle Bootie
- Report Riko Foldover Wedge Booties
- Steve Madden ‘Woodmeer’ Fringe Bootie
- Charles by Charles David Womens Salina Tall Wedge Boot
- On Vocation Time Boot in Wine
- Chinese Laundry Elise – Anette
- Charles by Charles David Pine
- Summit White Mountain Cailyn
- Rocket Dog Jolita