It is a little less than 3 weeks before we head off to our trip to Maui with just my honey and I so I thought what more of a perfect time to put together a little Maui Must Haves! Technically this could be your summer go to guide or vacation to somewhere hot must haves too.
Obviously this needs to be top of the list! I plan on doing plenty of suntanning, swimming and relaxing by the pool. These are the two swimsuits that I will be taking with me.
From Left To Right
1. Khongboon Swimwear Marini – So I only just ordered the top two so I haven’t been able to try them on yet but I am seriously loving the print, how they fit and all the reviews I’ve seen on the quality and fit of the swimsuits. Believe me I researched before I ordered the swimsuit online.
2. Khongboon Swimwear Pirot
3. KikiRio Bikini – This happens to be launching very soon but I got lucky and was able to get this swimsuit in the turquoise version. It fits so so amazing and is super flattering! I cannot even tell you how impressed I am with how gorgeous it is.
4. Maaji Neatokeen Greens – I don’t have this one but I love this brand as well and found it on a really great great sale price.
I adore all the super cute cover ups out there right now! The ones with the tassels and pom poms just melt my heart! Here are a few that I have and a few that I just love!
1. Boho Summer Shift Dress – I have a friend who wore this on her trip and I loved it so so much I had to get it for me. The colours are so pretty and vibrant, it’ fits amazing and it doesn’t wrinkle which I’ve seen some tunics like this do. PLUS it is super super affordable!! Like under $20 affordable! Win!
2. White Cold Shoulder Tassel Cover Up – This is from one of my favourite online boutiques, I check them out every day on Instagram because i am that obsessed with their clothes, swimsuits and cover ups! This cover up has the cutest bright coloured tassels, a cold shoulder and looks just adorable!
3. White Tie Front Cover Up – How glam does this cover up look? You are totally covered up yet seriously rocking this look with this dress! And it’s from Target for such a good price! Loving it!
4. Black Sheer Cover Up – I do really love a cover up that is sheer, it just looks so pretty slightly sharing your bikini underneath. This one also has lace on it which makes it just really pretty. Another great find from Target!
Always a must have for any hot day!
1. Pink Lauren Conrad Shorts – I love the colour of these and the frayed edges. They are super cute and fit really well. I bought these in my trip to Phoenix in march and cannot wait to get back into them!
2. J.Crew 3″ Chino Shorts – For sure I have a pink obsession because I have these shorts in hot pink. They are super cute with a black or white tank top paired with flip flops for add heels to really dress them up. I have bought a new pair each year. Last years is a black and white print. Highly recommend.
3. Distressed Denim Low Rise Shorts – Gotta carry on the distressed denim vibe into summer right? Jean shorts are just such an essential!
4. Denim Boyfriend Shorts – These are on my list to get, they have a slight distressed but because they are boyfriend shorts they will fit a little looser.
1. Chinese Laundry Wedges – I bought these in Phoenix and fell in love with them as soon as I saw them… I ended up leaving with 3 shoes! Opps! But these are just gorgeous and super comfortable! They will be heading to Maui with me for fancy dinner nights!
2. Crown Vintage Wedges – Another DSW find! I wanted to get some everyday wedges, I’m challenging myself to wear wedges more often. I love the sandals like this that have the ankle strap but being a mom and always running out the door I needed something that was easy to put on and off and these were super cute! They are going to be great for during the day.
3. Wrapped Flat Sandal – Of course I live in flats so this I loved, it kinda contradicts my idea for making them easy to get on and off but hey it will be Maui with no kids so I love these!
4. Flip Flops – These are a must for anyone. They are perfect for the pool because they can get wet without you freaking out, they are comfortable and these havanas have little jems on them. I have them in white.
Hope you love my essentials! Most of these items I actually own and love so it was fun to kinda pre pack on my blog! Might have to do another post with all the dresses I am taking! There is a lot lol.
Happy Monday! xo Jen