I bought this pale pink vegan leather jacket a few years ago and I absolutely adore it. It is my perfect pair when I am wearing something a little more neutral and need a little bit of a pop. It also acts as a little lift me up because I feel great in it, it’s in my favourite colour and goes with a lot of my wardrobe. So today I thought I would share with you my favourite outfit to wear when I am picking up my little one from school. Yep I am that mom, but I really am trying to make sure I don’t live in yoga pants and I always feel a little bit more like me when I take just a little time for myself in the morning. Anyways here is the outfit and then some awesome leather jackets you can look at for your own look.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Black J’Adore Sweater – This was from Target last year – similar Crew Neck (no text)
- Coral Layering Tank Top
- Rag & Bone Skinny Jeans
- Stella and Dot Waverly Petite Handbag
- Stella & Dot Freya Fringe Necklace
- Leather Jacket from Kenneth Cole
- Roxy Flip Flops – I live in these every summer, yep I buy the same pair every summer because they sparkle and are so comfortable! They change every single year so here is the most recent style of Roxy Flip Flops
I couldn’t find a jacket that was really similar but I did find a bunch that look awesome for you to browse
Ok LOVE this Kenneth Cole Leather Jacket! The shape is awesome!
There is some seriously great detailing on this Urban Outfitters Leather Jacket!
This is definitely my favourite out of all the jackets I have shown. This Leather Jacket from Nordstrom and is seriously awesome!
What I like the most about this is how comfortable it looks, stylish it looks and different it is. I really really think I want one of these Leather Jackets from ShopBop.
Have a great weekend and happy leather jacket shopping!!